Here is a pic of what i have in my purse. I have too much things for me to take pic of each one.
Must haves in a purse for summer: Sunglasses , tinted lip conditioner with SPF 15, sunscreen, hand cream with some kind of SPF, hand sanitizer etc... I can go on.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Monday, July 5, 2010
Start doing this minimum 2 months before your wedding.
The biggest tip I have to give for any bride is drink loads and loads of water and keep your stress level minimum. No beauty treatment will work if you don’t drink enough water or you are highly stressed.
Remember to choose your wedding makeup/hair style so that it looks good in photos too. Please, please have a trial makeup/hairstyle session before your wedding. Learn to pose for the camera and smile confidently.
Skin care tips:
• Drink 10 glasses of water everyday
• Eat 3-4 oranges every day. This will give you your daily doze of vitamin C essential for healthy skin
• Cleanse, Tone and moisturize once in the morning and once at night
• Apply sunscreen of spf 15 or higher everyday 20 minutes before getting out in the sun
• Exfoliate twice a week followed by face mask suited to your skin tone
• If you can afford going to the beauty parlor, get a facial done once a month
• Do some kind of exercise 20 minutes everyday
• Keep stress level at minimum, You stress and your skin will have acne and blackheads
• Get your last facial done 4-5 days before your wedding day
Hope all these tips will help for the big day.
Big thank you to Kim, Nathan, and Jasmin. The jewellery's were provided my Kim, for more info take a look at her website http://www.circlestones.ca/. Info on photographers work visit http://modelmayhem.com/ #372592.